Sunday 12 April 2015

Gaming News 12/04/2015 - Black Ops III Reveal, Ray Narvez Jr. and more!

There's been a lot of news in gaming these past few days, for example, the Black Ops III teaser trailer came out, which you can watch if you click HEEEERE. Don't expect much, it's a teaser, it teases you with, well, nothing, it makes past references to the two previous games and that's it. I'm not expecting it to be a good game at all either, I didn't like the previous two games in the series and it's Treyarch, so expect nothing more than an abysmal pile of shit. Wait until Sledgehammer makes the next Call of Duty, because they've done pretty damn well with Call of Duty Advanced Warfare.

In a news story related to the popular company Rooster Teeth, arguably the best Achievement Hunter there is, Ray Narvez Jr. has left the company. It's a real shame to see him go, but I've gotta give him massive props for leaving a dream job like that to pursue his streaming career on Twitch, which I wish him the best of luck in and will watch him when I can. If you'd like to watch him stream or subscribe to his YouTube channel then click HERE and THERE. He says he'll still be sticking around and working with the AH/RT team to make some more X-Ray and Vav animated adventures. Best of luck Ray!





On a more positive note, Mortal Kombat X will be released, it will have DLC that you can try out before you purchase it. This is an awesome idea and I'm a big fan of the idea. The game will let you try out DLC characters before you purchase them, so you can see if you'll like the character before you purchase it. Hopefully more people adapt to this mechanic, it's a fantastic idea!


Finally, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has been announced. Oh, OK. Uh, I haven't played any of the Deus Ex games, I heard Invisible War was fantastic and I actually have Human Revolution but never got round to playing it. People seem hyped for it, so that's a positive I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment