Saturday 18 April 2015

Food Festival Bonanza Thingy Review?

Well, I went down the town to buy some games for my consoles and do my weekly thing, but it turns out there was a food festival on, I completely forgot about it. So I had a look around, saw a couple of friends and decided to tag along with them. So, how was it?

Pretty good surprisingly, for the first time in a while I actually enjoyed being outside with other people. I could've easily spent the day sat inside playing Borderlands. The food, while I'm sure most of it will have been delicious, due to the fact that it was home made it was very expensive. I'm talking £4 for some Orange Juice. At least there were free samples, which is free food, technically unlimited free samples, they never specified how much people were allowed...

To be honest, if it wasn't for good company then the Food Festival would've been naff. Unfortunately I couldn't stick around for my friends' band, Arcanum, but laughs were had, people disappeared, the food was few and the people were many. Someone took photos but I don't have them, I'm in them which makes the photos infinitely better but I don't know where they are, I'll hunt them down and stick them on here.

Long story short, it was fun. I forgot to buy the game I wanted though...



No comments:

Post a Comment