Sunday 5 April 2015

Game Collection Update - March 2015

This month hasn't been too big on games, only 17 games in March, but today completely made up for it at a car boot sale. So, what did I buy? I started off the month with an SNK game, Samurai Showdown Sen, I got it for £2, but used store credit and got it for free. Haven't played it yet, haven't got the time.

Almost a week later I went down the town with a few friends, I visited Ye Olde Charity Shops and game store, I bought Star Trek for the Xbox 360 for £4. Simpsons Hit and Run on PC for £2 and More Brain Training for £1.49. I didn't think that was enough though, so I went to my favourite game store, Console Connections. I've never left there without buying anything, this time was no exception, I picked up a boxed copy of Mario Kart 64 for £24, which is a more than reasonable price.

Another week passed and I went down the town again, I bought Bionic Commando and the Lost Planet Steel book for £2 and £3 respectively. Yet another week later, I hit Original Xbox gold. A couple titles I picked up were Prince of Persia and Goldeneye Rogue Agent. The next day I went back down the town and got the rest of the games I'd left behind which I'll list below.

That leads us into today, my God I got a bargain. I spent £15, overall probably saved £85. Overall, here's what I got:

Samurai Showdown Sen (Xbox 360) - Free
Star Trek (Xbox 360) - £4
Simpsons Hit and Run (PC) - £2
More Brain Training (DS) - £1.49
Mario Kart 64 (N64) - £24
Bionic Commando (Xbox 360) - £2
Lost Planet Limited Edition (Xbox 360) - £3
Prince of Persia Warrior Within (Xbox) - 99p
Goldeneye Rogue Agent (Xbox) - 99p
Ghost Recon 2 Summit Strike (Xbox) - 99p
Sega Superstar Tennis (Xbox 360) - £5
Chromehounds (Xbox 360) - £5
Brothers in Arms Hells Highway (Xbox 360) - Free
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Teaser DVD - £1.50
Dead or Alive 3 (Xbox) - 99p
Poolshark 2 (Xbox) - 99p
True Crime Streets of L.A. (Xbox) - 99p

This may be the greatest haul of all time, here's the stuff I got TODAY:

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (N64 with box and manual) - £3
The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask Gold Cart (N64 with box) - £3
Donkey Kong 64 (N64 with box) - £3
Super Mario 64 (N64 with box) - £1
Lylat Wars (N64) - £1
Turok 2 Seeds of Evil Black Cart (N64) - £1
N64 Rumble Pack (N64) - £1
Guitar Hero God of Rock Figurine - £2

You can view the picture I took of all the stuff here: http://imgur.com/ovUclaL

With a fantastic start to April, I don't think it could possibly get any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment