Thursday 19 February 2015

The Future of this Blog

Right, I think I need to set a few things straight. The main focus of the blog at first was just a place where I could write whatever I wanted, but that isn't what I want to do now. I'm going to try and stick to a schedule. Every week, one blog post will be up for the viewing pleasure of my two whole followers. I've got one in the works which I'll finish (and start) tomorrow so hold on until then. I think writing a blog post every Saturday would be the best and sometimes one every Sunday too.

Secondly, I'll be doing full fledged game reviews, not just Steam games where I can pretty much copy/paste my work and add a few pictures and colours, but I'll be doing Xbox 360, GameCube, Wii U, Xbox One, N64, Gameboy and so on...

Thirdly, I'm sure that most know that I collect games, I think this would be an ideal place to post what games I've bought in the past month, the first post of this one will be at the end of this month, I wont be including games I've collected on Steam this month because I've probably gotten about 50+ games this month, not including DLC and so on.

I hope this gives off a rough guideline as to what's going to happen. If not then I can't help you any further.

No comments:

Post a Comment