Monday 23 February 2015

Steam Sale Specials - 23rd of February 2015

Steam always has sales and I thought with this post that I'll do daily I could bring some excellent games that are very cheap to your attention!

Banished - 70% Off (£4.49)

So, Banished is a game you technically can't win because apparently everyone dies of frostbite and old age or something. I haven't had the chance to play it unfortunately but judging by the Steam reviews and videos I've seen on Youtube it seems well worth the money and at 70% off, where can you go wrong?

Europa Universalis IV - 75% Off (£8.74)

Another game I've never played but it's such a big discount, what's the point in not picking it up? If you like strategy games then I suggest getting this game. The game has received insanely high ratings from reviews so that's something to vouch on if anything. Personally, I'm sticking with Civilization V on this one, I mean, it's much more simplistic and I'm a simple person.

Dungeons of Dredmor - 50% Off (£1.74)

I've been wanting to get this game for a while now, it's intriguing, so I fancy having a play. From what I've gathered it's gonna be like Dungeons and Dragons, so that'll be great, I think? It's got overwhelmingly positive reviews on Steam, so like Europa, hope for the best.

That's what I've picked out of the current deals that are worth picking up right now. Be sure to follow my blog, the second game review will be out on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment