Sunday 22 February 2015

The Five Must Have Games of 2015

So while 2014 has come to a close, about two months ago, we should start looking forward to the games that are soon to come out or are out but you're too lazy to buy. Here's the five games I think everyone should buy and play:

The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask 3D


We've seen what the 3DS is capable of for Zelda games, especially with the Ocarina of Time remake, I honestly can't see why you wouldn't want this game if you have a 3DS. It was one of the best games on the Nintendo 64, being ported over to a handheld console!

Mortal Kombat X


I think it's been proven to us that the Mortal Kombat games are extremely good, see Mortal Kombat on the Xbox 360 for further details. I'm actually excited to play this game, I'm not very good at fighting games, but that wont stop me from playing the hell out of this game once it's out.

Lego Jurassic World


I just found out that this game was coming out, I mean, it could be terrible for all we know. But, the Lego games have worked wonders with terrible movies if that is the case with Jurassic World. I mean, did you see what they did with the Star Wars prequels? They made it enjoyable! It doesn't seem possible to do such a thing but they actually made Anikan Skywalkers teenage years fun for all the family.

Godzilla
Godzilla video game 2014 cover art.jpg

If you've seen my previous blog, you'll know that one of the many forgotten gems of the GameCube is Godzilla: Destroy all Monsters Melee. This game has already been released in Japan, but we're awaiting a release in the UK. I have such high hopes for this game.

Star Wars Battlefront
StarwarsBattlefront Logo.png

This series is Legen-wait for it...dary. I mean, I can't name a bad Star Wars Battlefront game. I have fond memories of playing Rogue Squadron on my PSP, this series was one of the greatest of it's time and provided a Single-Player Team Deathmatch experience. Who's behind development? EA.

You have your chance EA, don't mess it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment