Tuesday 24 February 2015

Games You Haven't Played #2

So, I guess I'll just use these when I can't think of anything new, I'm way ahead of myself on writing the reviews which will come out every Friday, but I'm having trouble filling in the rest of the week, any suggestions would be great, but for now here are three more games you've probably never played.

Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard

Image result for eat lead the return of matt hazard xbox

Surprisingly, this game is decent enough. I was expecting some sort of sub-par shooter. Which it is, but with one of the most parody filled stories I've ever seen. This game is cheap as hell if you can find it and it's well worth it for the story, but it's nothing special. Did I mention Neil Patrick Harris is in this game? There's another reason to buy it.

Destroy All Humans 2



Damn, I remember playing this game all the bloody time on a PS2 at my friends house. It's a nostalgia fuelled adventure for me and made by the once great THQ and Pandemic, who've both closed down. You can get the first one fairly cheap and the same goes for the second one. While the mixed reviews may put you off this game, believe me it is well worth it.

Crash Tag Team Racing

Image result for crash tag team racing

This is at #3 in my favourite games of all time and it's by far my favourite Crash Bandicoot racer/game. I have spent hours playing this game and it was one of the very first games that I've ever completed 100%. It's full of new and old characters, platforming and racing. It combines the platforming with the racing seamlessly, with a hubworld and the actual races. Not to mention you could morph with other cars, destroy everyone else with a Wampa gun and then disengage as you crossed the finish line. Sweet memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment