Wednesday 3 June 2015

Game Collection Update - May 2015

May's flown over, Jesus Christ we're six months into 2015, but at least I bought games.

I didn't actually buy anything until May 8th when I bought Section 8 for £2, I haven't had the chance to try it out yet but from what I can tell it doesn't look too bad. Was complete in box and everything and I got two more points for my store credit which is always nice.

Honestly, now that I look back, I've spent less than £10 on games this month. My brother bought himself WWE 2K15 and a Wii U GameCube Controller, which is actually really good, very click-y controller, the D-Pad feels good and the thumbsticks are in a great position for gaming, just like the traditional GameCube controllers. That ran him £45, but that's fine, more games to add to the collection I suppose.

What I spent the majority of  my money on was a couple days ago, I did my weekly routine of going down the town and searching for games. I found quite a bit actually, including Spyro: A New Beginning for the DS, which was the only DS title I picked up. Not because I don't like the DS, just because I don't collect for it and the only reason I bought it was because it was 99p, I probably should've gotten the other games, Doctor Who Top Trumps, Journey to the Center of the Earth and something else, all 99p each.

Then I visited the actual retail chain store thing, they had a couple of things. Splashed a fiver in that store. That may be the most British thing I've ever said. I bought Alone in the Dark for £2 and Phantasy Star Universe for £2. I only bought Don King's Prizefighter (£1) because I didn't want to buy £4 worth of games with a £5 note, but they're all gonna look nice on my shelf, I might actually catch up and play them soon.

I also bought Run Fatboy Run because Dylan Moran was in it and it was buy one get one free so I got Ghostbusters as well, that was £2. OH, and Splatoon, my brother got that as well, was £33. I might have a go at that, not sure yet, doesn't look as good as it was hyped up to be. Splatoon was purchased the day prior, on launch day.

So, here's the overview:

Section 8 - Xbox 360 - £2
WWE 2K15 - Xbox 360 - £25
Wii U Mario Controller - Wii U - £20
Splatoon - Wii U - £33
Spyro: A New Beginning - DS - 99p
Alone in the Dark - Xbox 360 - £2
Phantasy Star Universe - Xbox 360 - £2
Don King Presents: Prizefighter - Xbox 360 - £1

So, that's not too shabby now is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment